This week’s Devil Talk question: “What are your plans for valentines day?”
Click and listen to student audios.
|Freshman Camron Green “I’m going to dance with some girls all night long.”|
Sophomore Sasha Norman
“I’m getting my wisdom teeth out the day before so I won’t be doing anything very special.”
“I’m going back to Memphis to hang out with my ex. “
“I’m going to hang out with Nat and we are going to hit up the dance.”
- Cheryl Jolin is the adviser of The Reflection and Gull Lake High School’s yearbook publications for 16 years. In addition, she teaches English, Writing for the Press and AP Literature with a Master's in Journalism from MSU.
- Our Side2017.11.15Right to Privacy: Parents need to respect children’s rights too
- Our Side2017.11.03Our Side on Weekly Wednesday Seminar: Forty minutes not time enough for GLHS students
- Our Side2017.10.05At School and Sick: How the pressure to succeed pushes students to neglect their health
- News2017.09.23Disney flies on in for Homecoming week